Evansville Clinic was opened in January 2006 in an effort to help patients who have multiple issues seek care in one convenient office. Our brand new building opened in December 2007 and features a comfortable infusion suite and several private infusion rooms equipped with recliners and flat screen TV’s to make the patient as comfortable as possible.
Patients have access to an in-house laboratory, large patient rooms, and an atmosphere that helps patients feel as though they are at home rather than a doctor’s office. Our nursing staff has over 40 years of training combined and has been with the clinic since we started. Our in-house billing staff helps with patient assistance issues, insurance questions, and authorization requirements.
- Our office would like to welcome Dr. Doris Best. Dr. Best is a board certified physician in Family Medicine and is currently taking new patients. Call our Evansville office at 812-475-1948 to schedule appointment.
- Our Vincennes office would like to welcome Nurse Practitioner Chelsea Cummins. Chelsea is board certified in Family Medicine and is currently taking new patients. Call our Vincennes office at 812-494-2920 to schedule your appointment!
- Evansville Clinic and Washington Clinic are now approved sites for Tysabri infusions. Tysabri is used to treat Multiple Sclerosis. Our office offers private infusion rooms, comfortable recliners, TV’s, and a small setting to make your visit as quick as possible.
- We are getting ready to open our fourth clinic of 5500 sf in Evansville, and we have started recruiting. Open Positions are : Family Practice Physician, Pediatrician, Family Practice Nurse Practitioner, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. We currently have offices in Evansville, Washington and Vincennes, Indiana. We offer a unique option for patients with outpatient infusion, in-house laboratory, and a multi- specialty approach including Hematology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Family Practice and Infusion Therapy of a large variety of medications. If interested, Please email us email@example.com.
- We would like to welcome Nurse Practitioner Teresa Stephens to our Vincennes Clinic. Teresa is board certified with over 20 years of nursing experience. Please call our office to schedule your appointment. 812-494-2920.
- We would like to welcome Nurse Practitioner Deborah Bedwell to our Washington Clinic. Deborah is certified in Family Medicine and is currently taking new patients. Call our Washington Clinic at 812-674-2330 to schedule your appointment.
- We are an approved infusion site for Ocrevus! This is a prescription medication used to treat adults with primary progressive forms of multiple sclerosis. Our clinics offer many comfortable amenities to make your visit as homelike as possible!!
- We are excited to welcome Rebecca Nance NP-C to our clinic!! Rebecca is a certified Family Nurse Practitioner and is now accepting new patients! Call our Evansville Clinic at 812-475-1948 to schedule your appointment!!
- We want to welcome Michelle Wilson to our new location. She is a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner and is now accepting new patients at 6200 E Columbia, Evansville, In 47715. Call 812-475-1948.
- We are accepting new patients. Our providers offer experience, dedication and care for your well being. Give us a call to set up your appointment at 812-475-1948. We accept most insurance plans.